Sunday, December 12, 2010

life is like a box of chocolate

u never know what u gonna get


salam...

i just finished watching toy story 3 with hubby (we called "it" our time) where i found it was sooooooooooooo interesting and funny..the storyline is good..cuma ending dia mcm sedih but still happy la..nama pun cartoon kan??kang buatnya ending sedih,mengamuk budak2 tgk cita ni...

when the story finished, i looked at my hubby who was still smiling sbb best tgk cita tu,and i said... "best kan klu in reality pun semuanya manis mcm cerita kartun ni muh"..and he paused..smiling..but a bit bitter..he understood what i actually meant...something happened..which really broke my heart..i've been backstabbed..aik..sat..sat..xsure la backstabbed ka benda ni..tapi lebih kurang la..and it caused my heart broke into pieces...let it be a secret for my love ones to know..

alhamdulillah..

mommy::
with A HUGE SUPPORT FROM MUMMY..i believe i can move on...thanx mommy...u r my greatest HERO..u are my everything...I LOVE U mommy..mommy is my best friend..we share everything..EVERY SINGLE THING ok!about friendship,love,study..she knows when i faced hard time in my life..bcoz i always turn to her..she is my shoulder to cry on

hubby::
who always calms me down when i am sad..when i cried..his warm hands really make me calm and stress-free..thanx sayang..he is actually my best friend too..we share bed,pillows (ok..ok..ni melampau..laki bini xpayah la cita dok share segala bagai kat blog kan???) the one who i can be myself..the one that makes me complete.the one yg SELALU SGT USIK I!sampai i merajuk la...the best part is,DIA SGT PANDAI MEMUJUK..and he's funny...lawak gila..sure x tahan punya la bila dia berlakon mcm2..

and these girls play important role to keep me strong too

aja aswad:: 
thanx for listening and be by my side...i love u sooooo much..thanx for the friendship that we have..u always spend ur time to listen to every bebelan and gossips that i want to tell..xpenah ckp "lainkali la hg tepon aku eh.."ahahahahahahaha...thank u.. and slalu akan ada ayat ni di hujung conversation kami "JA...HG JGN DOK CITA KAT ORG TAU..JANJI???" hehehe...i love u..

nana:: 
my love..thanx for supporting me..thanx for all words of encouragement..i love u..it is good to have someone that we (aku aja n bubu) can trust..u are just like A SECRET KEEPER..where the 3 of us will share our sadness and say "NANA.AKU CITA KAT HG JA..HG JGN CITA KAT ORG LAIN TAU.." or may be aja or bubu sounds more polite than me kot nana eh? like "NANA..KO XYAH CITE KAT ORG LAIN EH"..ahahahaha...betoi ka ayat aku?

bubu::
the one who didn't know anything but already supported me..ahahahaha...xpa..lenkali kita cita okies?i love u..although we have been silent for a while but luckily blog makes us connected...we still friendsforeverafter..

muna:: 
the one who always "xpa pah..i know u r strong"..she is like my PA.she knows my schedule,my facial treatment (ahahahaha),my journey as a mom,wife,student..we've shared lots of things..she always keep me strong when i am weak..in my study or in my sorrows..the one that saw me cried hundreds of time since we were in uia until now..we used to be roomates..thanx fro sweeping my tears with all sudden lawak and word..gelak guling2..


see??friendship can make u stronger without u notice it..alhamdulillah.. I am blessed to have the most wonderful people in my life..i love u all with all my heart...


they care about me sooo much..their caringness makes me cried..i really value their friendship which i don't know whether i can have such nice friends like them.they are priceless..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"me! me! me!" *angkat2 tangan gaya hermoine granger

"me! me! me love ya too!!"

SFM said...

secret keeper hoho. Ayat selepas itu lazimnya adalah "kalo hng tak tahan nak citer jugak, citer balik kat aku".

Babes, hopefully everything will be okey. Even if it will not, surely Allah knows what's better for u. Be strong. lagi2 dah start sem baru ni.. hng toksah la dok pikir sgt pasal ni... buat stress aja!

DeAja said...

ngeh2...i love u more & more darling~~ aku pun dok carik hang gak citer problem aku y ntah apa2 nih weyhh.. u r a good listener too, thanks for always being there!! hope our fren/ relation ship would last forever.. For things that has just happen, i knw u r strong enuf to hold it.. :))Mommy Sarah kan hebat kan!! :))

anna said...

muah!!thanx a lot....huhu..aku terharu...