Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the best 2 years of marriage

Alhamdulillah. I'm blessed! Thank u Allah for the wonderful life that i have. 

22.05.11 last week was my my 2nd anniversary!


SOLEMNIZATION IN ALOR SETAR (MY HOME) :: 22.05.2009


RECEPTION IN ALOR SETAR (MY HOME) :: 23.05.2009
  

RECEPTION IN PUTRAJAYA 29.05.2009
 Dear Husband,

Thank you for loving me for who I am. Teaching me the meaning of LOVE. Comforting me when I'm sad.

I will love U always. forever!

May Allah bless us and our marriage last forever.

Much LOVE!!!

your wife!




p/s: will update on the celebration in other post. I love my anni gift!!!yeeehaaa!!!

3 comments:

Farah Jasni said...

Happy Anniversary Anna & Salih.. Semoga korang bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat & ke syurga Allah, Amin.... :)

anna said...

ameen.. thank u dear. same goes to you.. :)

Sibatuhitam.blogspot said...

Happy 2nd anny darling! semoga bahagia sentiasa mengiringi perjalanan hidup kalian berdua...

(cehh tetiba aku rasa wish aku ni best!! ahahhahaaaaaaaa)