Thursday, November 25, 2010

bestie :: zizos

salam...

i love my besties hell lot!!!!!!!!!! one of them is ZIZOS!! well people known him as FIZI.. I proudly named him ZIZOS..kdg2 ARIZOS la..dia redha aja...oooo ya..i forgot to tell u..my bestie is A GUY (ka boy) ahahahah..we've been friends since form 2..

we love gossiping our schoolmates and celebs too..hehehee..i can share my happiness and sadness with him..no worries..my hubby knows about it..whenever we talked tru phone or "ym"ing, suami i tau..hehehe..

we always laugh out loud x kirala dia kat opis ka mana ka..ahahahahaha..ada saja benda buat kami gelak besaq!trust me..dua2 org gila merapu!dulu before i got married spent our lunchies and dinner several times together..i always tagged aja aswad along..so kami always bertiga!makan2 sana..makan2 sini..

lepas kawin kami masih bersahabat baik!cuma masing2 busy dgn routine masing2..sorang dah jadik mak yg bajet hot..sorang lagik dah jadik bapak kepada anak2 kucing,kdg2 anak2 arnab yg bulu lebat gila. tp keep in touch tru phone (call terus opis..i slambe bajet zizos ni GM..bleh sembang suka hati at anytime convenient to me!ahahaha) and YM..

i just want to congratulate him for  finally get his dream job!!!i am so pround and jeles tahap gaban  of u..semoga tahun 2011 membuka lembaran baru for u zi!may Allah bless u always!

No comments: