Friday, September 3, 2010

***happy 5 months old sarah khadijah***

salam ladies...

I was very busy this week. Alhamdulillah, I still managed to handle everything in their own ways. But I was so tired so I didn’t spend much time with my baby. My baby spent almost her time with her daddy since mommy needs to finish her book review, assignment and writing proposal. So I decided to spend this weekend with her playing at our new fav spot, at our home sweet home... Hehe..

on 29th august last month, my baby is 5 mons old..(entry ni supposed to be released on 29th..tp xdan..)

My 5-month-old baby is now teething. Her saliva ran out her mouth mcm air terjun bila gigit teether dia..ahahahaha…. then I decided to put on her bib when we went out. Senang..sejak dia dah meniarap ni, I put 2 layers of comforters in my living room to help sarah to roll her tummy to her back.since my comforter is quite colorful, I found that sarah loves it soooo much..she spends almost 10 minutes to discover the design printed on the comforter.letak benda color2 mmg dia suka.may be colorful objects are much clearer kot for her... then she moves forward or backward. The cutest is she mimics sounds like oouuu..aarrrr…uuuhh..engee..hehehe..(ni dah start time she was 4mons old).. i am a super happy mommy. At this stage I noticed that Sarah easily grabbed and tasted what ever things that she can reach. I always make sure that only her toys are around her. The best part is, when she smiles when she looks herself in the mirror.. she also spontaneously smiles to us.hehehe..rasa cm nak gigit!

I noticed that when I called “sarah…sarah..”..she immediately turned around to locate my voice.. she already knew that her name is SARAH…ngeeeeee…She likes to see my mouth when I sing and talk or bebel to her..dah mula discover on sound and gestures..good!!

Sarah loves to see me makeup, wearing my hijab, and gossiping thru phone. Mmg sah anak gadis mommy ni!but, she never talks to strangers ya anyone!!!ahahaha..confirm nih anak daddy..my hubby is quite shy and reserved...klu jumpa org surely diamm je..klu dia malu,muka dia jadik cm nak marah..ahahahaha…sbb nak cover malu..tp bila balik umah..nah amik kau!xberhenti-henti bercakap.. sarah sebijik nih mcm dia..hehe…she is not like me..klu sembang sampai 4jam pun x abih ceritanya.. she cried when her opah, atok, mak ude and makngah carried her..x bg chance lgsg okies..menangis mcm kena pukul!

Alhamdulillah..my baby has reached her milestone..go baby go!!!mommy and daddy love u a lot.. sarah..u don’t have any idea how much we love and care about u darling..may Allah bless u always sayang…

 my healthy and happy 5mons old baby