Thursday, August 19, 2010

mommy is not well darling

salam..

Last 2 weeks I was down to fever.. I was so tired and sleepy all the times. I realized that I don’t have any energy for a sudden.. The first thing I did was rest and sleep at my home hoping that the fever will go away. Unluckily it was still there but this time with higher temperature. I think I really need some supplement since my hubby said I was lack a lot of vitamins. I am still in a post natal healing process. I need extra of vits. The problem is I don’t eat fruits and vege that much. My best friend nana, suggested me to try Spirulina. Although it is not an energy booster but it helps us to gain energy and keep us fit. I need supplement that works fast..ahaha.. I don’t want supplement that works for jangka masa panjang punya. So my hubby, without informing me, went to pharmacy to search for the best drug for his beloved wife. The pharmacist suggested me to take pills that strong and for fast recovery. Alhamdulillah.. After 3 days taking the pill, I feel stronger and healthier. It works very well and my body easily adapted to it. Ooohhh… I don’t take that pill only.. I also take detox drink and chlorophyll. They help me to clean my digestion system and make me pretty (oo..itu tipu..ngeeeee) . Alhamdulillah.. I believe this is all from Allah SWT as a test for me. And I accept it with open heart. Thank you Allah for making me closer to U and, giving the best husband ever.


Since I was sick, my hubby took care almost everything including sarah,kitchen,dishes,laundry. Ooo suami..saya cinta kamu. He prepared our sahur, cooked the rice and woke me up. Pity him. Thank you sayang. And NOT to forget, my best friends really concerned about me. I really appreciate their calls and wishes. Muahhhh!!!



there u are:




ooo... in thesmall boxes are for my cold sore. It grows at the end of my mouth. I can't really speak and stretch my mouth. It hurts sooooo much..really really painful. huhu... and the worst thing is... ianya meninggalkan parutttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stressssssssssss!!dah nak raya ni ha!huhuhuhu